1. “COPE INDIA 2019”is the name of:
Cope India are a series of international Air Force exercises between the Indian Air Force and the United States Air Force conducted on and over Indian soil. Cope India 2019 exercise is being held at two Indian air bases in Kalaikunda and Panagarh in West Bengal.
2. Consider following statements with respect to Aditya -L1?
Aditya -L1 is India’s first solar mission. It will study the sun’s outer most layers, the corona and the chromospheres and collect data about coronal mass ejection, which will also yield information for space weather prediction. Aditya- L1 satellite will be placed in the halo orbit around the Lagrangian point 1 (L1) of the sun-earth system.
3. Which country ranked first in World Press Freedom?
World Press Freedom Index is published annually by the Reporters without Borders. The World Press Freedom Index measures the level of media freedom in 180 countries. It is based on an evaluation of media freedom that measures pluralism, media independence, and the quality of the legal framework and the safety of journalists. It also includes indicators of the level of media freedom violations in each region. The 2019 index has been topped by Norway followed by Finland and Sweden at second and third positions, respectively. India’s rank dropped down to 140th from 138th in 2018, two points below the previous year. According to the index the Middle East and North Africa region continues to be the most difficult and dangerous for journalists.
4. Who among the following will take over as Vice Chief of Indian Air Force?
5. What is the production of wheat in 2018-19?
India’s wheat production for 2018-19 crop year (which runs from July to June) is 2% higher than 2018, at a recored production of 99.12 million tonnes.
6. Strait of Hormuz is a strait between the Persian Gulf and the:
The Strait of Hormuz is a strait between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. It provides the only sea passage from the Persian Gulf to the open ocean and is one of the world's most strategically important choke points
7. What is the rank of India in Global Talent Competitiveness Index?
The Global Talent Competitiveness Index (GTCI) 2019 was released recently by INSEAD, Adecco Group and Tata Communications. In this sixth edition of the index, Switzerland continues to lead the 2019 Global Talent Competitiveness index, while Singapore and the United States come in second and third respectively. India was ranked at the 80th position.
8. In which of the following states, Garia dance is performed?
9. Which article of the Constitution provides that Supreme Court can review and revise its own orders?
Article 137 of the Constitution provides that Supreme Court can review and revise its own orders.
10. In which of the following states Mawmluh cave is located?
Share your Results: