1. Which of the following statement(s) is/are true regarding G8?
O5 is called Out reach five. This is also called G5 consisting of Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa
2. Which of the following group acts as a catalyst for greater cooperation between leading developing countries?
G15 was founded in the year 1989 and the head quarters is located in Geneva, Switzerland. The purpose is to promote greater cooperation among developing nations
3. Which of the following international institutions comprises 15 percent of the World population and 42.5 percent of global GDP?
G8 is a group of industrialised nations.
4. In which of the following countries the G 20 summit will be held in the year 2019 (June)?
The 2019 summit is the 14th summit of G 20. It will be held on June 28 to 29, 2019. Expo 2025 will be hosted in Osaka.
5. Which of the following country is a permanent guest for G20 summit?
Spain is the being the 14th largest economy in the world and 5th in the EU terms of nominal GDP, has been a "permanent guest" of the organization. The Spanish government's policy is to not request official membership. A Spanish delegation has been invited to, and has attended, every G20 heads of state summit since the G20's inception.