1. The imaginary lines on the globe horizontally and vertically are respectively called
The imaginary lines on the globe that are Horizontal are called latitudes and vertical are called longitudes
2. Tropic of cancer and tropic of Capricorn respectively are
66 ½ 0 N circle is called Arctic circle and 66 ½ 0 S circle is called Antarctic circle
3. The number of major latitudes is
0 Degrees North Pole, 66 ½ Degrees N, 23 ½ Degrees N, Equator, 23 ½ Degrees S, 66 ½ 0 S and 0 Degrees North Pole
4. Which of the following statement(s) is/are true?
5. Based on longitudes and latitudes in which of the following hemispheres India is located?
6. The difference between the time of two consecutive longitudes
7. 23 ½ Degrees N i.e. tropic of cancer in India does not pass through
In India the tropic of Cancer passes through Mizoram, Tripura, West Bengal B, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat