1. National Legal services Day is observed every year on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
2. Kalapani is a territory disputed between? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Kalapani is a territory disputed between India and Nepal,
3. Which state becomes first Indian state to declare Internet a basic human right? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Kerala has become the first state in India to declare Internet access a basic human right.
4. Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI) works under:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
LPAI was established in 2012 under Land Ports Authority of India Act, 2010 as a statutory body to function as a body corporate under the administrative control of the Department of Border Management, Ministry of Home Affairs.
5. What is the rank of India in terms of Tea production? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India is the 2nd largest producer and 4th largest exporter of tea in the world with a 23% share in global production and a 7.5% share in world tea exports.
6. Liberhan Commission is related to:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Liberhan Commission (Liberhan Ayodhya Commission of Inquiry) was a long-running inquiry commissioned by the Government of India to investigate the destruction of the disputed structure Babri Masjid in Ayodhya in 1992.
7. Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action is related to:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action, also known as VDPA, is a human rights declaration adopted by consensus at the World Conference on Human Rights on 25 June 1993 in Vienna, Austria. The position of United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights was recommended by this Declaration and subsequently created by General Assembly
8. SIMBEX is the name of exercise between:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
9. Which of the following launched Shala Darpan Portal? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Union Minister of State for Human Resources Development Sanjay Dhotre launched the Shala Darpan Portal for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS). It is an end to end e-Governance school automation and management system for NVS.
10. Which of the following developed Indian Air quality Interactive Repository? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI) has launched the country’s first interactive online repository, called IndAIR or Indian Air quality Interactive Repository. The repository is one of few such facilities in the world and has the maximum number of studies-262 concerning Delhi-NCR.
11. Which of the following is not correct with respect to election expenditure? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Election Commission (EC) imposes limits on campaign expenditure incurred by a candidate, not political parties. • Expenditure by a Lok Sabha candidate is capped between Rs 50 lakh and Rs 70 lakh, depending on the state she is fighting from. • In Assembly elections, the ceiling is between Rs 20 lakh and Rs 28 lakh. This includes money spent by a political party or a supporter towards the candidate’s campaign. However, expenses incurred either by a party or the leader of a party for propagating the party’s programme are not covered. Candidates must mandatorily file a true account of election expenses with the EC. An incorrect account, or expenditure beyond the ceiling can attract disqualification for up to three years under Section 10A of The Representation of the People Act, 1951.
12. Bajrang Punia is associated with which sports? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
13. Ibrahim Mohamed Solih has been elected as the president of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
14. Which country is not a part of Triple Entente during world war-I? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
World war-I started with the assassination of Austro-Hungarian heir Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo by Gavrilo Princip, a Bosnian Serb Yugoslav nationalist on July 28, 1914, which lead to July Crisis. By the end of 1914, the great powers of Europe were divided into two coalitions- the • Triple Entente consisting of France, Russia and Britain and the • Triple Alliance of Germany, Austria-Hungary and Italy. The Entente and its allies eventually came to be known as the Allied Powers, while the grouping of Austria-Hungary and Germany became known as the Central Powers. Note: The Treaty of Versailles was the most important of the peace treaties that brought World War I to an end. The Treaty ended the state of war between Germany and the Allied Powers. It was signed on June 28, 1919 in Versailles, exactly five years after the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
Share your Results: