1. Swachh Mahotsav 2019 was held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Swachh Mahotsav 2019 was held in New Delhi on 6 September 2019. The function was organised by Union Ministry of Jal Shakti
2. Headquarters of International Air Transport Association is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
International Air Transport Association is a trade association of the world’s airlines. Consisting of 290 airlines, primarily major carriers, representing 117 countries. It is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada with Executive Offices in Geneva, Switzerland
3. What is the rank of India in terms of Gold reserves? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
According to the latest report by World Gold Council (WGC), United States leads the country list with total gold reserves of 8,133.5 tonnes followed by Germany (3,366.8 tonnes), International Monetary Fund (IMF) (2,451.8 tonnes),Italy (2,451.8 tonnes) and France (2,436.1 tonnes). India is at the 10th spot with 618.2 tonnes. In terms of individual countries, India actually ranks 9th since the IMF occupies the third position after the U.S. and Germany.
4. Which article of the constitution mentions that whenever Assembly is dissolved, the Speaker shall not vacate his office until immediately before the first meeting of the Assembly after the dissolution? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Article-179: Vacation and resignation of, and removal from, the offices of Speaker and Deputy Speaker A member holding office as Speaker or Deputy Speaker of an Assembly (a) shall vacate his office if he ceases to be a member of the Assembly; (b) may at any time by writing under his hand addressed, if such member is the Speaker, to the Deputy Speaker, and if such member is the Deputy Speaker, to the Speaker, resign his office; and Provided that no resolution for the purpose of clause (c) Shall be moved unless at least fourteen days notice has been given of the intention to move the resolution: Provided further that, whenever the Assembly is dissolved, the Speaker shall not vacate his office until immediately before the first meeting of the Assembly after the dissolution
5. 1st national conference on Cybercrime Investigation was held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
6. SLINEX is the naval exercise between Sri Lanka and:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
SLINEX (Sri Lanka India Naval Exercise) are a series of naval exercises between the Indian Navy and the Sri Lanka Navy.
7. Which country organizes Toronto International Film Festival? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India Pavilion was inaugurated at 44th Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) 2019 by High Commissioner of India to Canada
8. World Population Day (WPD) is observed every year on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
9. ‘Aapoorti’ is for the purpose of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
10. Who among the following US Grand slam tile 2019? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Bianca Andreescu became the first Canadian to win a Grand Slam title but the 19-year-old also became the first teenager to win a Grand Slam title in 13 years.
11. Rashid Khan is associated with which of the following sports? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Afghanistani leg spinner Rashid Khan has scripted history as he became the youngest-ever Test captain after leading his team against Bangladesh in the one-off Test.
Share your Results: