1. Thudumbattam is the traditional folk art form of: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
2. Which of the following ministry launched SANKALP scheme? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) project focuses on skill development. • It is programme of ‘Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship’. • It is an outcome oriented project supported by ‘World Bank’.
3. Mount Denali is located in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Aparna Kumar scaled the Mount Denali in North America which has a summit elevation of 20,310 feet above sea level. The IPS officer has also completed her 7th summit in the "7 Summits" challenge. She has, hence, become the first civil servant and IPS officer to achieve the feat.
4. Who among the following has been appointed as vice president of International Seed Testing Association (ISTA)? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Director of Telangana State Seed and Organic Certification Authority (TSSOCA) K. Keshavulu was elected vice president of International Seed Testing Association (ISTA), the body that regulates seed certification at the global level, during the ongoing 32nd ISTA Congress being held in Hyderabad Note: Headquarters of ISTA is located in Switzerland
5. In which of the following countries Asar Pandra festival is celebrated? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
People across the Nepal are celebrating Asar Pandra, also known as National Paddy Day by planting paddy in their fields
6. Researchers from which of the following institutes developed eco-friendly way of producing graphene using eucalyptus? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Researchers from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal, and RMIT University, Australia, developed a cost-effective and eco-friendly way of producing graphene using one of India and Australia’s most abundant resources, eucalyptus trees often called gum trees.
7. Which of the following foreign airport announced that it will accept Indian rupees? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
According to a report in the Gulf News, the Indian currency is now acceptable at all three terminals of the Dubai International Airport and at Al Maktoum Airport.
8. AMOS-17 is a communication satellite of: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
SpaceX is set to launch a Falcon 9 rocket carrying Spacecom's AMOS-17 communications satellite at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida on Tuesday. The mission comes nearly three years after a launch pad explosion destroyed a different Israeli communications satellite (Spacecom's AMOS-6) in September 2016.
9. Researchers from which country has discovered way to turn cactus leaves into non toxic and biodegradable material? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Researcher from Mexico has discovered way to turn cactus leaves into non toxic and biodegradable material with similar properties to plastic. This innovation offers a promising solution to one of the world’s biggest pollution conundrums caused by toxic and non-biodegradable plastics.
10. Union Health Ministry set target to reduce how many HIV cases per year? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Union of Health Ministry has introduced its target to bring down incidence of HIV/AIDS by 20,000 per year for the next two years.
11. Which country has approved the sale of 12 multi-mission Seahawk helicopters to South Korea? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The US government has approved the sale of 12 multi-mission Seahawk helicopters to South Korea worth 800 million US dollar.
12. Who among the following sports personality got doctorate from IIT-Kanpur? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India’s chief national badminton coach Pullela Gopichand was bestowed an honorary doctorate by Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur Pullela Gopichand along with Infosys Chairperson Sudha Murthy and missile woman Tessy Thomas received the honour.
13. Which country won IBSF Snooker World Team Cup 2019 title? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Pakistan defeated India to lift the IBSF Snooker World Team Cup 2019 title in Qatar
Share your Results: