1. Consider the following statements with respect to Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), functioning under Dept. of Personnel, Ministry of Personnel, Pension & Public Grievances, Government of India, is the premier investigating police agency in India. It is also the nodal police agency in India which coordinates investigation on behalf of Interpol Member countries. CBI’s investigative and jurisdiction powers are governed by the Delhi Special Police Establishment (DSPE) Act, 1946. Therefore, both statements are correct.
2. Every year World Tsunami Awareness day is observed on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
On November 5th, every year the World Tsunami Day is marked by the United Nations. In 2019, the World Tsunami Awareness Day will promote Target (d) of the "Sendai Seven Campaign" which focuses on reducing disaster damage to critical infrastructure and disruption of basic services.
3. CARAT-2019 is the name of military exercise between USA and:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The biggest US- Bangladesh Navy exercise dubbed as ‘Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) – 2019’ is being held in Chattogram (or Chittagong City) in Bangladesh.
4. Which IT initiative has recently launched as an Ease of Doing Business (EODB) monitoring dashboard of the Indian Customs? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman unveiled two new IT Initiatives - ICEDASH and ATITHI for improved monitoring and pace of customs clearance of imported goods and facilitating arriving international passengers. ICEDASH is an Ease of Doing Business monitoring dashboard of the Indian Customs helping the public see the daily Customs clearance times of import cargo at various ports and airports. The ATITHI app will facilitate hassle-free and faster clearance by Customs at the airports and enhance the experience of international tourists and other visitors at the airports.
5. What is the name of India’s first nuclear submarine? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
6. 5th edition of India International Science Festival (IISF- 2019) will be in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The 5th edition of India International Science Festival (IISF- 2019) will be held at Kolkata with theme “RISEN India – Research, Innovation, and Science.
7. The National Tribal Festival (NTF-2019) was held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
8. Who among the following has been chosen for Italian Golden Sand Art? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com) Award 2019?
International acclaimed Sand Artist Sudarsan Pattnaik who belongs to Odisha has been selected for the prestigious Italian Golden Sand Art Award 2019.
9. Who among the following will be honored with 'Icon of Golden Jubilee' at the 50th International Film Festival of India? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Rajinikanth is going to get a big honour 'Icon of Golden Jubilee' at the 50th International Film Festival of India to be held in Goa. Rajinikanth will be awarded this award for his outstanding contribution to cinema.
10. In which state Tawang Festival is celebrated? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Tawang Festival is an annual festival of Arunachal Pradesh. The festival showcases the rich cultural heritage of Arunachal Pradesh by programs related to Buddhism, traditional dances, indigenous games and movies.
11. Which of the following will be the nodal agency for implementing price stabilization measures under Operation Greens scheme? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Operation Greens was launched to stabilize the supply of Tomato, Onion and Potato (TOP) crops and to ensure availability of TOP crops throughout the country round the year without price volatility.
12. Who among the following acts as chairman of Governing Council of NITI Aayog? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
13. Dudhwa National Park is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
14. Atacama Desert is present in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
It is the driest desert in the world, as well as the only true desert to receive less precipitation than the polar deserts
15. “Stree Swabhiman” initiative was launched by:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeITY) has launched “Stree Swabhiman” initiative. The aim of the initiative is to create a sustainable model for providing adolescent girls and women an access to affordable sanitary products by leveraging Common Services Centres (CSCs). Under the ‘Stree Swabhiman’ project, sanitary napkin micro manufacturing units are being set up at CSCs across India, particularly those operated by women entrepreneurs.
Share your Results: