1. Currently in which of the following states line of permit is operational? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Inner Line Permit (ILP) is an official travel document required by Indian citizens residing outside certain “protected” states while entering them. The ILP is issued by the Government of India and is obligatory for all those who reside outside the protected states. Currently, the Inner Line Permit is operational in Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram and Nagaland
2. 2019 East Asia Summit was held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The East Asia Summit (EAS) is a regional forum held annually by leaders of, initially, 16 countries in the East Asian, Southeast Asian, and South Asian regions, based on the ASEAN Plus Six mechanism. Membership expanded to 18 countries including Russia and the United States at the Sixth EAS in 2011. The latest edition of the East Asia Summit (EAS) was held in Bangkok
3. Which of the following committee recommended that RBI should set up a Public Credit Registry? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Reserve Bank has initiated steps to set up a wide-based digital Public Credit Registry (PCR) to capture details of all borrowers, including wilful defaulters and also the pending legal suits in order to check financial delinquencies. The PCR will also include data from entities like market regulator Sebi, the corporate affairs ministry, Goods and Service Tax Network (GSTN) and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) to enable the banks and financial institutions to get 360 degree profile of existing and prospective borrowers on a real-time basis.
4. For which city Red Atlas Action Plan Map’ atlas was launched by Union ministry of earth sciences? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu recently unveiled the ‘Red Atlas Action Plan Map’ atlas and the ‘Coastal Flood Warning System App (CFLOWS-Chennai)’ for flood mitigation in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is a first of its kind ready reckoner map, prepared by Union Ministry of Earth Sciences to aid state government of Tamil Nadu in effective flood mitigation in Chennai The atlas is aimed at flood mitigation, preparedness, operations and management aspects.
5. In which year Reserve Bank of India was nationalized? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935 with the enactment of RBI Act-1934 and it was nationalized in 1949 by the enactment of Banking Regulation Act-1949
6. Which sector has the highest weightage in Index of Industrial Production? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
IIP is calculated by Central Statistical Office (CSO) with base year as 2011-12. • The total number of items in IIP is 809 within major categorization of manufacturing, mining and electricity. The manufacturing is given the highest weightage (77%) followed by mining (14%) and electricity (7%). • Within IIP, there are 8 core industries which includes Coal, fertilizer, electricity, crude oil, natural gas, refinery products, steel, and cement. These 8 core industries comprise 40% of the weight of items included in IIP.
7. Which of the following river is associated with National waterway-2? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
National waterway-2 is a section of the Brahmaputra River having a length of 891 km between the Bangladesh border near Dhubri and Sadiya in Assam. Note: First ever movement of container cargo on Brahmaputra (National Waterway -2) begins. The journey of a container took place between Haldia Dock Complex (HDC) to the Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) terminal at Pandu in Guwahati.
8. Aipan is a traditional folk art in the state of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Aipan is a traditional folk art specifically made by women of Uttarakhand. This art is done on floor over brick red background with white paste made out of rice flour.
9. Consider the following statements with respect to Quick Response (QR) code? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
10. Blue Flag is a military aviation exercise held by the:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Blue Flag is a military aviation exercise held by the Israeli Air Force. The exercise, which included the participation of several foreign air forces, is aimed at expanding international cooperation. Plans on making "Blue Flag" a biennial event
11. Which city becomes first in India to get an intelligent flood warning system? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Tamil Nadu is all set to deploy an ‘intelligent flood warning system’ in Chennai, which will enable officials to get area-wise inundation details during the monsoon. The technology, called CFLOWS, is India’s first integrated coastal flood warning system. It was conceptualised by the office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Union Government, after the devastating 2015 Chennai floods.
12. Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) works under:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
SFIO comes under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). It is a multi-disciplinary organisation that investigates and guides prosecution in white-collar fraud requiring expertise in forensic auditing, corporate law, information technology, capital markets, taxation, and other allied fields. It was established in 2003, based on recommendations by the Naresh Chandra Committee on Corporate Audit and Governance.
13. Which of the following is responsible for preparing Map of India? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
National Survey and Mapping Organisation of the country under the Department of Science & Technology, is the OLDEST SCIENTIFIC DEPARTMENT OF THE GOVT. OF INDIA. It was set up in 1767 Note: Recently Survey of India released the political maps of newly formed Union Territories (UTs) of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh as well as the map of India depicting these new UTs.
14. Which country hosted biennial Commonwealth Law Ministers’ Conference? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The biennial Commonwealth Law Ministers’ Conference is being held in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Theme for 2019 CLM Conference is- ‘Equal Access to Justice and the Rule of Law’.
15. Who among the following acts as chairman for Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA)? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian Council of World Affairs was established in 1943 by a group of Indian intellectuals as a think tank. By an Act of Parliament in 2001, the ICWA was declared an institution of national importance. The Vice President of India is the ex-officio President of ICWA. It is devoted exclusively for the study of international relations and foreign affairs.
Share your Results: