1. As per economic survey, what is the growth rate for the year 2019-20?
2. Which of the following railway zone has commissioned the longest electrified tunnel in Indian Railways?
South Central Railway (SCR), one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways has commissioned the longest electrified tunnel in Indian Railways. The electrified tunnel measuring 6.6 kilometres is situated between Cherlopalli and Rapuru stations and is part of the 113-km new railway line completed recently between Obulavaripalli– Venkatachalam – Krishnapatnam Port.
3. Who among the following has been chosen for US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) Global Excellence Award?
US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) has selected MasterCard CEO and President Ajay Banga and Wipro Chairman Azim Premji for its 2019 Global Global Excellence Awards
4. International Day of Parliamentarism (IDP-2019) is celebrated on:
The 2nd edition of International Day of Parliamentarism (IDP-2019) is celebrated across the world on 30th June to recognize the importance of parliaments and their responsibility of representing the people.
5. Who among the following has been chosen as new head of European Central bank (ECB)?
International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director Christine Lagarde has been confirmed as new head of European Central bank (ECB). Her appointment would make her 1st woman to lead powerful institution of ECB. About ECB: The European Central Bank is the central bank for the euro and administers monetary policy within the Eurozone, which comprises 19 member states of the European Union and is one of the largest monetary areas in the world. Established by the Treaty of Amsterdam, the ECB is one of the world's most important central banks and serves as one of seven institutions of the European Union, being enshrined in the Treaty on European Union (TEU). Headquarters of ECB is located in Frankfurt, Germany Note: American economist David Lipton will serve as interim leader of the International Monetary Fund, replacing Christine Lagarde
6. As per Economic survey 2018-19, what is the fiscal deficit for the year 2018-19?
7.With which of the following Union Ministry of Agriculture signed a Statement of Intent (SoI) on Using AI in Agriculture?
Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has signed a Statement of Intent (SoI) with IBM India Private Limited (Indian subsidiary of IBM) for undertaking a pilot study to utilise Artificial Intelligence (AI) and weather technology solutions in agriculture in selected pilot districts.
8. Recently in which of the following states impressed tortoise is discovered?
9. Who among the following has become president of European union Commission?
Germany’s Ursula von der Leyen was appointed by European Union (EU) leaders as bloc’s next Chief Executive i.e. European Commission president. She will be replacing Jean-Claude Juncker.
10. Mekedatu Balancing Reservoir project is located in:
12. What is the color of Economic Survey 2019 cover?
The Economic Survey 2019 features a sky blue coloured cover as the team for Economic Survey 2018-19 was guided by “blue sky thinking
12. Who among the following is the head of the panel constituted by RBI to review core investment companies?
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) constituted a working group to review regulatory guidelines and supervisory framework for Core Investment Companies (CIC). The 6-member working group is chaired by Tapan Ray, non-executive chairman, Central Bank of India and former Secretary in Union Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
13. Who among the following Quoted, “Recall the face of the poorest man [woman], and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him [her]”?
EcoSurvey2019 is inspired by Gandhiji's Talisman: "...Recall the face of the poorest man [woman], and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him [her]
Share your Results: