1. National Unity Day - Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is observed on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Since 2014, October 31st is observed as the National Unity Day and people from all walks of life participate in the 'Run For Unity'.
2. Which of the following is not correct with respect to Atal Innovation Mission? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
3. Who among the following was sworn-in as the first Lt Governor of Jammu & Kashmir? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Girish Chandra Murmu was sworn-in as the first Lt Governor of of Jammu and Kashmir.
4. Which of the following is not correct with respect to Section-7 of RBI Act of 1934? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
According to Section 7 of the RBI Act the central government is empowered to issue directions it considers necessary for public interest to the central bank from time to time after consultation with the RBI governor. "The Central Government may from time to time give such directions to the Bank as it may, after consultation with the Governor of the Bank, consider necessary in the public inter¬est," Section 7(1) of the RBI Act reads. The sub-section under Section 7 further reads, "Subject to any such directions, the general superintendence and direction of the affairs and business of the Bank shall be entrusted to a Central Board of Directors which may exercise all powers and do all acts and things which may be exercised or done by the Bank." Section 7(3) reads, “Save as otherwise provided in regulations made by the Central Board, the Governor and in his absence the Deputy Governor nominated by him in this behalf, shall also have powers of general superintendence and direction of the affairs and the business of the Bank, and may exercise all powers and do all acts and things which may be exercised or done by the Bank." The RBI Act also empowers the central government to remove Governor, Deputy Governor or any other Director. The RBI Governor and the four Deputy Governors are appointed by Prime Minister headed Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC).
5. Which of the following Organization prepared Global Soil Biodiversity Atlas? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Global Soil Biodiversity Atlas is released by World Wide Fund for Nature The risk index shows India among countries whose soil biodiversity faces the highest level of risk.
6. Consider the following statements with respect to Multidimensional Poverty Index? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
7. Nageen Lake is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Nigeen Lake is a mildly eutrophic lake located in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. It is sometimes considered a part of the Dal lake and is connected to it via a narrow strait
8. Manas National Park is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Manas National Park or Manas Wildlife Sanctuary located in Assam.
9. Iffy Quotient is related to:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Scientists have developed a web-based tool to help monitor the prevalence of fake news on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Developed by researchers at the University of Michigan in the US, the tool uses a Platform Health Metric called the Iffy Quotient, which draws data from two external entities: NewsWhip and Media Bias/Fact Checker.
10. World’s first Sovereign Blue Bond is launched by:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
11. Sangai festival is an annual cultural festival is celebrated in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Sangai festival is an annual cultural festival organised by Manipur Tourism Department every year. Note: The only floating National Park in the world, the Keibul Lamjao National Park located on the Loktak Lake is the last natural habitat of the “Sangai” (Rucervus eldii eldii), the dancing deer of Manipur.
Share your Results: