1. Jim Corbett National Park is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Uttarakhand Government has decided to for Special Tiger Force for Corbett Tiger Reserve (CTR)
2. Recently which country launched its Space Command? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
US President Donald Trump launched the US Space Command. The US space command will defend America’s vital interests in space, the next war-fighting domain.
3. The Government e Marketplace (GeM) has signed pact with which organisation to enable growth of MSMEs, Start-ups and Women Entrepreneurs? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Government e Marketplace (GeM) portal run by the Department of Commerce has entered into a pact with the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) to make it easier for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), women entrepreneurs, self-help groups, and various loan beneficiaries under special schemes of the government such as MUDRA and Stand-up India, to sell their products on the platform.
4. India's Highest Sky Cycling Track built in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The highest sky cycling track of the country has been built at an altitude of 9,000 feet at Gulaba, a tourist destination at Manali.
5. Which of the following is not the component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) has various components such as Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme (AIBP), Command area Development and Water Management (CADWM), Har Khet Ko Pani (HKKP), Per Drop More Crop (PDMC)) and Watershed Development (WD).
6. The Dindigul lock and the Kandangi sarees from which state got GI Tag? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Dindigul lock and the Kandangi sarees were given the Geographical Indication (GI) tag by The Geographical Indications Registry in Chennai
7. Which of the following ministry launched “angikaar” a campaign for change management? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The government has launched “angikaar” a campaign for change management. The campaign will be initiated in all target cities on 2nd October 2019 commemorating 150th Gandhi Jayanti after preparatory phase and culminate on the occasion of Human Rights Day, 10th December, 20 Angikaar has been launched for social behaviour change, focusing on issues such as water & energy conservation, waste management, health, tree plantation, sanitation and hygiene.
8. What is the current maternal mortality rate (MMR) in India? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The maternal mortality rate (MMR) per lakh live births has reduced to 130 in the country
9. The term ‘Animal spirits’, which is in news recently, is associated to which field? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
In its annual report for 2018-19, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has stated that the lack of domestic demand is holding back the animal spirits in the economy and emphasized the need to revive consumption demand and private investment during 2019-20. The report claimed that the economy is undergoing a cyclical slowdown rather than a deep structural one.
10. Which historical monument has started the baby-feeding room facility for the first time in India? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The iconic Taj Mahal monument has introduced a baby-feeding facility. It is the first baby feeding room to open at any Indian monument.
11. As per the Constitution Police and public order are:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
12. Recently Union Govt commissions a project to study microbial diversity in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Central Government has recently commissioned an Rs. 9.3 Cr study to review microbial diversity along with the entire length of the Ganga. Researchers believe that the stretch of 2,500 km long river contains microbes that may promote ‘antibiotic resistance’.
13. Which article of the constitution states that Vice President of India shall be ex officio Chairman of the Council of States? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
89. The Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the council of States (1) The Vice President of India shall be ex officio Chairman of the Council of States (2) The council of States shall, as soon as may be, choose a member of the council to be Deputy an thereof and, so often as the office of Deputy Chairman becomes vacant, the council shall choose another member to be Deputy chairman thereof
14. Abhishek Verma is associated with which of the following sports? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India’s ace player Abhishek Verma won the gold and Saurabh Chaudhary claimed the bronze as Indian shooters dominated the podium in the men's 10-metre air pistol event of the ongoing ISSF World Cup In Rio De Janeiro.
15. World Skills competition 2019 was held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
S Aswatha Narayana from Odisha has created history by becoming the first Indian to win gold at 45th World Skills competition 2019 in Kazan city of Russia. He bagged the gold in water technology in the competition
16. Who has become the first Indian woman para-athlete to be conferred Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
On the occasion of National Sports Day (NSD), Bajrang Punia and Deepa Malik have been conferred with the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award for the year 2019 in recognition of their outstanding achievements in the sport of wrestling and para-athletics, respectively at the Rashtrapati Bhawan. With this, Malik became the first Indian woman para-athlete and the oldest athlete ever to be conferred the prestigious award. She also became only the second para-athlete after double Paralympic gold-medallist javelin thrower Devendra Jhajharia, who received the recognition in 2017, to have won the prestigious award.
Share your Results: