1. What is the name of the project launched by India India to undertake deep ocean mining? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The 'Samudrayaan' is a pilot project of the Ministry of Earth Sciences for deep ocean mining for rare minerals. Under the proposed 'Samudrayaan' project, three men will be sent into deep sea in a submersible vehicle to a depth of about 6000 metres to carry out various deep underwater studies. The submersible vehicle, which will be indigenously developed, would be capable of crawling on the sea bed at a depth of six-kilometer for 72 hours. The project will go deeper in phases with more trials and the ocean mining is expected to commence in 2022.
2. Who among the following has been appointed as the first woman president of the Asiatic Society of Mumbai? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Vispi Balaporia was appointed as the first woman president of the Asiatic Society of Mumbai in its over 200-year-old history.
3. Election Commission of India (ECI) hosted 4th General Assembly of Association of World Election Bodies in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
4. First-ever architectural LED illumination was inaugurated in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Prahalad Singh Patel, Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism, inaugurated first-ever architectural LED illumination at Qutb Minar, the 12th-century monument, in New Delhi. Now with bottom to top illumination, the architectural beauty of historic Qutb Minar will display its historic majesty after sunset.
5. Bandaru Dattatreya has been appointed as the governor of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Five states got new Governors after the Union Government appointed five new Governors. Tamilisai Soundararajan was appointed as Telangana Governor, Kalraj Mishra was transferred to Rajasthan, Bandaru Dattatreya was appointed to Himachal Pradesh, Arif Mohammed Khan to Kerala and Bhagat Singh Koshyari was appointed to Maharashtra
6. Recently in which of the following states longest electrified rail tunnel was inaugurated? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the nation’s longest electrified rail tunnel The longest electrified rail tunnel runs between Cherlopalli and Rapuru and the electrified railway line between Venkatachalam and Obulavaripalli. The total length of the rail tunnel is 6.6 kilometre
7. Who among the following will be honoured with an award by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for his work in the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be honoured with an award by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for his work in the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. PM Modi will be receiving the award in the United States.
8. Which of the following is not correct with respect to National Company Law Tribunal? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
9. Which of the following country is not a member in ASEAN+3? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
ASEAN Plus Three (APT) is a forum that functions as a coordinator of co-operation between the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and the three East Asia nations of China, South Korea, and Japan.
10. Which country will host Eastern Economic Forum? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Eastern Economic Forum is an international forum held each year in Vladivostok, Russia, for the purpose of encouraging foreign investment in the Russian Far East Prime Minister Narendra Modi will leave for Russia to participate in three-day Eastern Economic Forum at Vladivostok. It is the fifth edition of Eastern Economic Forum (EEF). Apart from this summit, PM Modi will also participate in the 20th annual summit between Russia and India.
11. Section 124A of the Indian Penal Code deals with: ? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Law Commission of India has recently recommended to the Government of India to re-think or even repeal the provision of sedition (Section 124A) from the Indian Penal Code.
12. Who among the following has been conferred with National Yoga Awards 2019 ? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
National Yoga Awards 2019 were conferred by PM Narendra Modi Winners of Yoga Awards 2019 • Bihar School of Yoga, Munger (National Category) • Swami Rajarshi Muni of Life Mission (Individual Category) • Japan Yoga Niketan (International Category) • Antonietta Rozzi, Italy (Individual-International category)
13. Which of the following is not correct? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
14. Who among the following becomes fastest Indian keeper to claim 50 Test dismissals, breaks Dhoni’s record? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Rishabh Pant broke MS Dhoni's record by becoming the fastest wicket-keeper to claim 50 dismissals.
Share your Results: