1. Recently who among the following received Global Goalkeeper Award? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi received the ‘Global Goalkeeper’ Award by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
2. Which space agency launched Project Netra? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) initiated ‘Project NETRA’ – an early warning system in space to detect debris and other hazards to Indian satellites. The project estimated to cost ₹400 crore, when in place, will give India its own capability in space situational awareness (SSA) like the other space powers — which is used to ‘predict’ threats from debris to Indian satellites. It also goes so far as to serve as an unstated warning against missile or space attack for the country
3. What is the name of India’s first Private train? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India's first private train Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express is all set to start its journey from the next month. It will be the first train of Indian Railways that will be entirely run by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)
4. Exercise MALABAR is a Trilateral Maritime Exercise between India, USA and: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The 23rd edition of the Trilateral Maritime Exercise MALABAR, is scheduled between the navies of India, Japan and USA from 26 Sep to 04 Oct 19 off the coast of Japan
5. International Day of Sign Languages is observed every year on: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
International Day of Sign Languages is celebrated annually across the world on 23 September every year along with International Week of the Deaf
6. Who among the following will be honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2018? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be honoured with India’s highest award in cinema, the Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2018.
7. National e-assessment centre will be set up in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
A national e-assessment centre (NeAC) will be set up in the national capital as part of the government’s ambitious plan to launch faceless and nameless assessment for income tax payers from next month. The NeAC will be an independent office looking after the exclusive work of e-assessment. Note: Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer K M Prasad has been appointed as the chief or PCCIT of the new Centre
8. Government of India has instituted the highest civilian award in the field of contribution to the unity and integrity of India, in the name of: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Government of India has instituted the highest civilian award in the field of contribution to the unity and integrity of India, in the name of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel The Award seeks to recognize notable and inspiring contributions to promote the cause of national unity and integrity and to reinforce the value of a strong and united India. The award will be announced on the occasion of the National Unity Day, i.e. the birth anniversary of Sardar Patel on 31st October
9. Headquarters of United Nations is located in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
In a first of its kind symbolic effort by India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a 50 kilowatt ‘Gandhi Solar Park’ at the Headquarters of United Nations (UN).
10. Who among the following has been conferred with ‘Vaccine Hero’ award of Global Alliance for Vaccination and Immunisations (GAVI)? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina has received the prestigious Vaccine Hero award of Global Alliance for Vaccination and Immunisations (GAVI) in recognition of Bangladesh's outstanding success in vaccination to immunise children
11. World’s first camel hospital is located in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
World’s first camel hospital at Dubai is set to expand its facilities by an additional 50 per cent in response to the increase in demand for its services
12. In which of the following states, India’s first Bamboo Industrial Park was inaugurated? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Minister for North East (DoNER) Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurated India’s first Bamboo and Cane Industrial Technology Park-cum-office premises of Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre (CBTC) at Burnihat, Assam
13. Which of the following launched Private Security Agency Licensing Portal? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Home Minister Amit Shah launched a government web portal at the Ambedkar International Centre in New Delhi to help private security agencies get licenses to operate. The ‘Private Security Agency Licensing Portal’ will help private agencies in police verification of security guards.
14. 5th edition of India International Science Festival (IISF) 2019 will be held in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The 5th edition of India International Science Festival (IISF) 2019 will be held at Kolkata from 5th to 8th November, 2019. The theme for this year’s festival is RISEN India – Research, Innovation, and Science Empowering the Nation.
15. 16th Global SME Business Summit was held in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
16th Global SME Business Summit was held in New Delhi. The Summit is organized every year by Ministry of MSME and Confederation of Indian Industries (CII). The theme this year is Making Indian MSMEs Globally Competitive.
16. Deepti Sharma is associated with which sports? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Deepti Sharma created history by becoming the first Indian cricketer to bowl 3 maiden overs in T20Is.
Share your Results: