1. Recently government accorded 'Maharatna' status to:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The government accorded 'Maharatna' status to state-owned Hindustan Petroleum and Power Grid Corporation, thus giving them greater operational and financial autonomy. The grant of Maharatna status to the PSUs will impart enhanced powers to their Boards to take financial decisions.
2. Hiyang Tannaba is a traditional boat race held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
3. Which country organizes Future Investment Initiative Forum? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Future Investment Initiative Forum is an annual investment forum organized by the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia. Prime Minister Modi is to attend the third session of Future Investment Initiative Forum in Saudi Arabia.
4. ‘Iron Magic’ is a bilateral exercise between:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
5. Recently with which of the following countries India signed MoU to set up trans-boundary wildlife Conservation Park? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India, Nepal and Bhutan have drafted a memorandum of understanding to create a a trans-boundary wildlife conservation 'peace park'. The proposed Park will include biodiversity-rich landscapes in adjoining areas of the three countries
6. Which of the following organization publishes World Investment Report? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The World Investment Report has been published by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) annually since 1991. The report focuses on trends in foreign direct investment (FDI) worldwide, at the regional and country levels
7. Which organization is associated with Sakharov Prize for Human Rights’? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The European Union (EU) Parliament awarded the ‘Sakharov Prize for Human Rights’ to Uighur intellectual Ilham Tohti who has been jailed and sentenced to life imprisonment in China for “separatism”. The award was announced by European Parliament head David Sassoli
8. Which of the following was raised in the wake of the Sino-Indian War? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indo-Tibetan Border Police is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) of India under the authority of Union Ministry of Home Affairs. It was raised in the wake of the Sino-Indian War (1962) in 1962 under the CRPF Act. Note: Recently Government approves rising of 2 operational commands for ITBP at Chandigarh and Guwahati
9. Which organization is associated with Integrated Irrigation Project for Climate Resilient Agriculture”? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Government of India, Government of Odisha and the World Bank signed a US$165 million loan agreement to support smallholder farmers strengthen the resilience of their production systems as well as diversify and improve the marketing of their produce, for increased income.
10. Which space agency is associated with MarCO Mission? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
NASA's MarCO mission -- which stands for Mars Cube One -- is led by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in California and was designed to find out if briefcase-sized spacecraft called CubeSats could survive the journey to deep space.
11. What is the rank of India at the 2019 Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India has marginally improved its ranking to 32nd position in terms of providing pension and retirement benefits to citizens compared to last year, according to a report. The country's score in the Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index (MMGPI) 2019 rose to 45.8 from 44.6 last year.
12. World Polio Day (WPD) is observed on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The World Polio Day (WPD) is observed every year on 24th October by the World Health Organization (WHO) and its allied agencies to commemorate the birth of Jonas Salk, who led the first team to develop a vaccine against poliomyelitis.
13.Which of the following is not correct with respect to International UDAN scheme? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
14. Consider the following statements with respect to CBI? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
15. Which institute ranked first in Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) India University Rankings 2020? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
IIT Bombay has topped the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) India University Rankings 2020. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangaluru has been ranked second followed by the IITs in Delhi, Madras, Kharagpur, Kanpur, Roorkee, and Guwahati.
16. Which organization releases Doing Business Report? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India has been ranked 63rd among 190 countries, as per latest Doing Business Report (DBR, 2020) of World Bank (WB). As per report, the World Bank (WB) has recognized India as one of the top 10 improvers for the third consecutive year.
Share your Results: