1. Recently who among the following was honoured with the Bahrain Order-First Class? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
PM Modi honoured with the Bahrain Order-First Class, also known as ‘King Hamad Order of the Renaissance’ by Bahrain’s King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa
2. What is the full form of SWAYAM initiative launched by union ministry of HRD? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Ministry of HRD has embarked on a major and new initiative Project called 'Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds' (SWAYAM), which will provide one integrated platform and portal for online courses
3. Kanha Tiger Reserve is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
4. Which of the following month is celebrated as a month of nutrition? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to celebrate September 2019 as a month of nutrition
5. How many member states are present in Shanghai Cooperation Organization? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is a permanent intergovernmental international organisation, the creation of which was announced on 15th June 2001 in Shanghai (China) by the Republic of Kazakhstan, the People's Republic of China, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Tajikistan, and the Republic of Uzbekistan. It was preceded by the Shanghai Five mechanism.
6. Who among the following is the head of the committee constituted by RBI on surplus distribution policy? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The six members Bimal Jalan Committee has made a recommendation to constitute a surplus distribution policy which will target the level of realized equity to be maintained by the RBI. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to transfer a sum of Rs. 1,76,051 crore to the Government of India as per the recommendations made by Bimal Jalan Committee. The surplus money includes a sum of Rs. 1,23,414 crore for the year 2018-19 and Rs. 52,637 crore of excess provisions identified as per the revised Economic Capital Framework (ECF) adopted at the meeting of the Central Board.
7. Khangchendzonga Biosphere Reserve is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
8. Who among the following served as first woman Director General of Police (DGP) in India? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya, the first woman Director General of Police (DGP), passed away following an illness in Mumbai
9. PARIVESH portal is related to:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
10. The Seventh Community Radio Sammelan will be held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Seventh Community Radio Sammelan will be held in New Delhi from 27th to 29th August 2019 The theme of this year’s Sammelan is ‘Community Radio for SDGs’. The representatives of the Community Radio Stations will discuss experiences and possibilities of programming for better public awareness on the Sustainable Development Goals.
11. Which of the following is not correct with respect to Industrial Production (IIP)? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
12. Who among the following has been chosen for Eminent Engineer Award for Year 2019? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Prabhakar Singh, Director General, Central Public Works Department (CPWD) has been chosen for elite and prestigious Eminent Engineer Award for Year 2019 by Institution of Engineers (India). This Elite and Prestigious Award shall be conferred to him on the ‘Engineers Day’ on September 15, 2019.
13. In which year outer space treaty entered into force? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
According to Outer Space Treaty, 1967, No country is allowed stationing of weapons of mass destruction in space and only allows for the use of the moon and other celestial bodies for peaceful purposes.
14. Who among the following has became the first-ever Indian tennis player to win a set against tennis giant Roger Federer? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Sumit Nagal became the first-ever Indian tennis player to win a set against tennis giant Roger Federer.
15. Headquarters of International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The ICOMOS, a global monument conservation body, has launched an initiative to assess the damage to the rich cultural and built heritage in flood-devastated Kerala and set up an emergency response platform
16. Sai Praneeth is associated with which of the following sports? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India’s B. Sai Praneeth settled for bronze after losing to Kento Momota of Japan in men’s singles semifinal in BWF World Championships 2019 held at St. Jakobshalle in Basel in Switzerland.
Share your Results: