1. Which ministry is organizing Hunar Haat? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Ministry of Minority Affairs organizes “Hunar Haat” with the Theme: Ek Bharat Shresth Bharat. The event intends to provide employment opportunities to traditional culinary experts, artisans and craftsmen
2. Khadi and Village Industries Commission works under:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission is a statutory body formed by the Government of India, under the Act of Parliament, 'Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act of 1956
3. Who among the following has been appointed as chief executive officer (CEO) of Unique Identification Authority of India? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The government appointed Pankaj Kumar, a 1987-batch IAS officer, as the new Chief Executive Officer of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
4. e-Kuber is the Core Banking Solution of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
e-Kuber is the Core Banking Solution of Reserve Bank of India. E-Kuber provides the provision of a single current account for each bank across the country, with decentralised access to this account from anywhere-anytime using portal based services in a safe manner.
5. Which of the following is not correct? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Under the Part XXI of the Constitution of India, which deals with “Temporary, Transitional and Special provisions”, Article 370 is a temporary provision granting special autonomous status to Jammu and Kashmir. Note: October 26, 1947, Maharaja Hari Singh signed the Instrument of Accession.
6. Sitwee Port is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Sittwe Port is a deepwater port constructed by India in 2016 at Sittwe, the capital of Rakhine State in Myanmar, on the Bay of Benga The Sittwe port in Myanmar will connect India's landlocked north-east region to the Bay of Bengal through Mizoram. It will also provide an alternate route to Kolkata.
7. Bangaram coral Island is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
8. Which of the following country is not a part of Malacca Straits Patrol? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Established in 2004, the MSP is a quadrilateral arrangement between Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand for intelligence exchange, coordinated air (eye-in-the-sky) and sea patrol through the vital straits. Note: The Strait of Malacca or Straits of Malacca is a narrow, 550 mi (890 km) stretch of water between the Malay Peninsula (Peninsular Malaysia) and the Indonesian island of Sumatra. As the main shipping channel between the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean, it is one of the most important shipping lanes in the world. It is named after the Malacca Sultanate that ruled over the archipelago between 1400 and 1511
9. Chabahar Port is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Chabahar Port is located in Sistan-Balochistan province on the Gulf of Oman. It serves as Iran's only oceanic port, and consists of two separate ports named Shahid Kalantari and Shahid Beheshti, each of which has five berths
10. Who among the following has been named as the ambassador for ‘Bharat Ki Laxmi’ movement? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Actor Deepika Padukone and shuttler PV Sindhu has been named as the ambassadors for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s new initiative called ‘Bharat Ki Laxmi’ movement
11. Which ministry launched Mahila E-haat? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Mahila E-haat is a direct online marketing platform launched by Ministry of Women and Child Development.
12. Indian Army will conduct Exercise Sindhu Sudarshan in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian Army's Exercise Sindhu Sudarshan has been scheduled to be held from 29 November to 4 December in Rajasthan.
13. India's 1st plant to convert paddy straw into compressed biogas (CBG) will come up in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India's first plant to convert paddy straw into Compressed Bio Gas (CBG) will come up at Gharaunda village in Karnal, Haryana.
14. World Snow Leopard Day is observed every year on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The International Snow Leopard Day is celebrated on October 23 every year to protect and conserve the snow leopards and preserve the beautiful wildlife of the Himalayas. India launched a national protocol for enumeration of the snow leopard, an elusive predator found in high-altitudes, and exhorted the 12 range nations to aim towards doubling the population of the mystic cats whose number is around 7,000 world over.
15. Durzhba is a joint military exercise between: ? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Share your Results: