1. Recently which country launched its first humanoid robot Fedor in Space? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Russia launched life-size humanoid robot called Fedor to International Space Station (ISS). It is the first ever life-size humanoid robot sent into space by Russia. It was launched onboard of unmanned Soyuz MS-14 rocket from Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. Fedor stands for Final Experimental Demonstration Object Research. It is also known as Skybot F850 Note: US space agency NASA had sent world’s first humanoid robot Robonaut 2 (R2) to space in 2011 to work in hazardous environment
2. In which of the following states Madhubani art (or Mithila painting) is practiced? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Madhubani art (or Mithila painting) is practiced in the Mithila region of Bihar in India and Nepal
3. Which state ranked first in Composite Water Management Index (CWMI 2.0) report released by NITI Aayog? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Gujarat topped in 2017-18 in the Composite Water Management Index (CWMI 2.0) report released by NITI Aayog. CWMI 2.0 ranked 25 States and 2 UTs for the reference year 2017-18 as against base year 2016-17. On an average, 80% of states assessed on CWMI 2.0 over e last three years have improved their water management scores, with average improvement of +5.2 points.
4. Ramnath Goenka Excellence award is given in the field of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards are one the most prestigious awards in India in the field of journalism. Named after Ramnath Goenka, the awards have been held annually since 2006
5. Food Safety and Standard Authority of India’s (FSSAI) National Food Laboratory (NFL) is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan inaugurated regulator Food Safety and Standard Authority of India’s (FSSAI) National Food Laboratory (NFL) in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. It was inaugurated on the occasion of 13th anniversary of enactment of Food Safety and Standards Act, (FSSA) 2006.
6. Which of the following is associated with Inflammatory bowel disease? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) represents a group of intestinal disorders that cause prolonged inflammation of the digestive tract. IBD occurs when the body's immune system fights its intestinal cells. Two of the most common types are Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, both of which cause inflammation in the digestive tract.
7. What is the name of the project launched by Union Minister for Textiles for a move towards sustainable fashion? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Minister for Textiles Smriti Zubin Irani launched Project SURE, a move towards sustainable fashion at Lakmé Fashion Festival 2019 held in Mumbai. The project aims to move towards sustainable fashion that contributes to a clean environment.
8. Sanjay Gandhi National Park is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
9. Bennu is the name of a:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Origins, Spectral Interpretation, Resource Identification, Security-Regolith Explorer (OSIRIS-REx) spacecraft was launched in 2016. Its target is Near-Earth Asteroid called Bennu. It will bring sample back to Earth for study by 2023.
10. Which of the following department had created Anubhav portal? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare had created Anubhav portal on the call of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2015 with vision to preserve rich experience of retired official in digital form
11. The first World Youth Conference for Kindness was held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The first World Youth Conference for Kindness was recently held in New Delhi. It was organised by UNESCO Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development (MGIEP)
12. Who among the following has becomes first Indian to win Badminton World Championships gold? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
P.V. Sindhu becomes first Indian to win Badminton World Championships gold by defeating Nozomi Okuhara in a one-sided final.
13. Durand cup is associated with which of the following sports? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Durand Football Tournament or Durand Cup is a football competition in India which was first held in 1888 Note: Gokulam Kerala FC won Durand Cup 2019 football tournament by beating Mohun Bagan
Share your Results: