1. Which country will host 91st Interpol General Assembly in 2022? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India will host the 91st Interpol General Assembly in 2022 as part of celebrations of the 75th anniversary of Indian Independence. In the ongoing 88th Interpol General Assembly in Santiago, Rishi Kumar Shukla, the director of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) that represents Interpol in India as the country’s national central bureau, moved the proposal which was then put to vote Note: International Criminal Police Organisation is an international organization with 194 member states Headquarters of Interpol is located in Lyon, France
2. ‘Cope India’ is the name of Air exercise between India and:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
3. In which year Food Safety and Standards Authority of India was established? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The FSSAI is an autonomous body under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It was established under Foods Safety and Standards Act, 2006. It is responsible to protect and promote public health through regulation and supervision of food safet
4. In which year a new initiative for State funding of recognized political parties through free use of the State owned Television and Radio was introduced? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
At the time of General Elections to the Lok Sabha in 1998, a new initiative for State funding of recognized political parties through free use of the State owned Television and Radio was introduced
5. Which country will host Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit 2019? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) is a forum of 120 developing world states that are not formally aligned with or against any major power bloc. It was founded in 1961. It was based on Bandung principles that were adopted at the Belgrade Summit (an Afro-Asian Conference) in 1955. After the United Nations, it is the largest grouping of states worldwide The Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit is to be held in Baku, Azerbaijan. The summit is to be held between October 25 and October 26, 2019.
6. Recently which country has been removed from FATF's Grey List? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Sri Lanka has been removed from the "Grey List" of the international terror financing watchdog FATF Note: FATF retained Pakistan on its "Grey List" and warned it of getting blacklisted, if it does not control terror funding by February next year. About FATF: The FATF is an inter-governmental body established in 1989 to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and other related threats to the integrity of the international financial system. Headquarters of FATF is located in Paris
7. Which of the following blood group is also known as HH group? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The h/h blood group, also known as Ohor the Bombay blood group, is a rare blood type. This blood phenotype was first discovered in Bombay, by Dr. Y. M. Bhende in 1952.
8. As per UNICEF’s State of the World’s Children report, how much percentage of children in India are suffering from stunting? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
According to UNICEF’s The State of the World’s Children 35% of children in India are suffering from stunting, 2% of children are overweight while 33% of children are underweight.
9. Which of the following country is not a member in ADMM-Plus? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
ADMM-Plus is platform for ASEAN and its eight dialogue partners to strengthen security and defence co-operation for peace, stability, and development in the region India, Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Russia and the US along with 10 ASEAN member countries makes up ADMM-Plus.
10. Nauradehi Wildlife Sanctuary is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Nauradehi Wildlife Sanctuary s the largest wildlife sanctuary of Madhya Pradesh state
11. Police Commemoration Day is observed every year on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
October 21 is observed as the Police Commemoration Day every year in memory of the policemen killed at Hot Springs in Ladakh by Chinese troops on this date in 1959.
12. Recently who among the following has been honored with 'Most Eminent Senior Citizen Award'? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Vice President presents 'Most Eminent Senior Citizen Award' to former Attorney General, K. Parasaran
13. On whose name award will be given every year to police personnel who do "exemplary work" in rescue and relief operations during any kind of disasters? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
14. The author of Bridgital Nation: Solving Technology's People Problem is:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a book titled ‘Bridgital Nation: Solving Technology’s People Problem’ in New Delhi on 20 October 2019. He presented books’ first copy to eminent industrialist and philanthropist Ratan Tata. The book has been authored by N Chandrasekaran, Chairman, Tata Sons and Roopa Purushothaman.
15. Which state celebrates Bali Jatra, one of the biggest trade fairs? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Bali Jatra festival is held in Odisha in the city of Cuttack. It is also known Boita Bandana, which literally means ‘A Voyage to Bali’.
16. Col. Chewang Rinchen Setu is located in which state? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Col Chewang Rinchen Setu inaugurated by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh is India's highest altitude all-weather permanent bridge, located in eastern Ladakh at nearly 45 km from the country's border with China. The 1400-ft -long bridge on Shyok River, situated in Sub-Sector North at 14,650 ft and christened after 'Lion of Ladakh' Col Chewang Rinchen was dedicated to the nation
17. Who among the following has been appointed as the new chief of the European Central Bank (ECB)? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Former IMF chief Christine Lagarde has been appointed the new chief of the European Central Bank (ECB).
18. Which sports personality authored “Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life”? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian Chess player, Viswanathan Anand has penned a book titled “Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion's Life”.
Share your Results: