1. National Police University will come up in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Ministry of Home Affairs has announced to set up world-class National Police University (NPU) in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
2. Karan Vandana is some times seen in news. It is a name of: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Karan Vandana, a new hybrid wheat variety which is resistant to yellow rust and white blast and can give significantly higher yield than normal varieties, is likely to be soon launched across the country.
3. Which of the following ministry launched IMPRINT-II? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
In a major boost for research and innovation in the country, Impacting Research Innovation and Technology (IMPRINT) India programme launched by Union Minister for Human Resources and Development
4. International Day of Peace is observed every year on: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The General Assembly of United Nations (UN) has declared 21 September as International Day of Peace United Nations has declared “Climate Action for Peace” as a theme for International Day of Peace-2019.
5. Nagoya Protocol is related to: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity, also known as the Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit Sharing (ABS) is a 2010 supplementary agreement to the 1992 Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD). Its aim is the implementation of one of the three objectives of the CBD: the fair and equitable sharing of benefits arising out of the utilization of genetic resources, thereby contributing to the conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity The protocol was adopted on 29 October 2010 in Nagoya, Japan, and entered into force on 12 October 2014. It has been ratified by 97 parties, which includes 96 UN member states and the European Union. It is the second protocol to the CBD; the first is the 2000 Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
6. Which state government has decided to carry out bio-fencing to reduce human-animal conflict? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
7. Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna scheme is launched for: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has approved a new scheme called the ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna’ for insured employees. The scheme allows for relief to be deposited directly to their bank account in case of unemployment, while such people are searching for new employment. Under this scheme, workers will be able to draw 47% of their total contributions towards ESIC after remaining unemployed for at least three months from date of leaving their previous jobs
8. Recently with which of the following Union Ministry of Electronics and IT collaborated to launch ‘Digital Payment Abhiyan’? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) and Data Security Council of India (DSCI) recently collaborated with Google India to launch ‘Digital Payment Abhiyan’ to increase awareness about cashless payment.
9. Which of the following launched Cyber Crime Prevention against Women and Children (CCPWC) portal? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Home Minister launched two separate portals to strengthen Women Safety. The portal “cybercrime.gov.in” will receive complaints from citizens on objectionable online content related to child pornography, child sexual abuse material, sexually explicit material such as rape and gang rape. The National Database on Sexual Offenders (NDSO), which is accessible only to law enforcement agencies, will assist in effectively tracking and investigating cases of sexual offences.
10. Which of the following is not correct with respect to country and its currency? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
11. Which of the following launched Village Resource Centers? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
ISRO and Department of Science has launched the Village Resource Centers to provide the space based services directly to the rural areas. It uses Satellite Communication (SATCOM) network and Earth Observation (EO) satellite data to address the needs of the rural village
12. Recently India’s Corporate Tax Rate has been reduced to: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Corporate Tax Rate has been cut to 22 per cent from 30 per cent earlier, which is one of the lowest tax rates among the developed and developing economies in South Asian and South-East Asia Regions for the manufacturing units globally. The move is in line with the Government initiatives to boost the Indian economy and make it a USD 5 Trillion economy.
13. National Centre for Clean Coal Research and Development has been launched in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
14. Which of the following is not correct with respect to ‘Transformation of Aspirational Districts’ Programme? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
15. Tipeshwar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
16. Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary is located in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Share your Results: