1. Who among the following has been appointed as next Chief of the Air Staff? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Government has decided to appoint Air Marshal RKS Bhadauria, presently Vice Chief of Air Staff as the next Chief of the Air Staff after the retirement of Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa
2. What is the theme of 2019 International Day of Democracy? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
In 2007 the United Nations General Assembly resolved to observe 15 September as the International Day of Democracy—with the purpose of promoting and upholding the principles of democracy 2019 Theme: Participation
3. SITMEX-19 is a Trilateral Maritime Exercise between India and: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
SITMEX-19 (Singapore India Thailand Maritime Exercise), between Indian Navy, Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN) and Royal Thai Navy (RTN) commenced in the Andaman Sea.
4. Exercise Aviaindra is the name of Air Force level exercise between India and: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Exercise Aviaindra is the name of Air Force level exercise between India and Russia.
5. Who among the following is the director of Indian documentary film “Moti Bagh”, which is nominated for 2019 Oscars? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
6. World Patient Safety Day is observed on: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
World Health Organization (WHO) declared September 17, 2019 as the first World Patient Safety Day. The slogan for the day is Speak Up for Patient Safety. This campaign will mobilize patients and their families, health workers, policy makers, academicians, researchers, professional networks and the healthcare industry to speak up!
7. What is the current Judges strength in Supreme court? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Centre cleared the appointments of four new judges to the Supreme Court. With the appointment, the judges’ strength in apex court is now 34.
8. Headquarters of FATF is located in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Financial Action Task Force (on Money Laundering) (FATF), is an intergovernmental organization founded in 1989 on the initiative of the G7 to develop policies to combat money laundering. In 2001 its mandate expanded to include terrorism financing. The FATF Secretariat is housed at the OECD headquarters in Paris.
9. Who among the following become becomes first Raksha Mantri to fly ‘LCA Tejas? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Rajnath Singh has scripted history by becoming the first Raksha Mantri to fly the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) ‘Tejas’.
10. Which state government has declared 2020 as Year of Artificial Intelligence? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The state government of Telangana has decided to declare 2020 as Year of Artificial Intelligence
11. Which of the following ministry launched NEAT scheme? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Ministry of Human Resource Development has announced a new PPP Scheme, National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT) for using technology for better learning outcomes in Higher Education. The objective is to use Artificial Intelligence to make learning more personalised and customised as per the requirements of the learner. This requires development of technologies in Adaptive Learning to address the diversity of learners. AICTE would be the implementing agency for NEAT programme. The scheme shall be administered under the guidance of an Apex Committee constituted by
12. Headquarters of Securities and exchange Board of India (SEBI) is located in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is the regulator for the securities market in India. It was established in the year 1988 and given statutory powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992
13. Nalbana Bird Sanctuary is located in: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Nalbana Bird Sanctuary or Nalbana Island is the core area of the Ramsar designated wetlands of Chilika Lake. It was declared a bird sanctuary under the Wildlife Protection Act in 1972.
14. Which of the following is the nodal agency of Van Dhan Vikas Kendras scheme at National level? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Van Dhan Vikas Kendras will be implemented through Ministry of Tribal Affairs as Nodal Department at the Central Level and TRIFED as Nodal Agency at the National Level.
15. National Unani Day (NUD) is celebrated every year on: (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The National Unani Day (NUD) is celebrated every year on 11th February to mark the birth anniversary of great Unani researcher Haqim Ajmal Khan
Share your Results: