1. EX-EASTERN BRIDGE-V is a bilateral joint exercise between India and:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian Air Force is participating in a bilateral joint exercise with Royal Air Force of Oman (RAFO), dubbed as EX-EASTERN BRIDGE-V at Masirah Air Force Base in Oman.
2. Which of the following ministry is implementing Start-up Village Entrepreneurship Program? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Startup Village Entrepreneurship Program is a sub componenet of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) of the Ministry of Rural Development. SVEP aims to support entrepreneurs in rural areas to set up local enterprises.
3. As per the India Innovation Index, Which is the Most Innovative State among Major States?(Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
NITI Aayog with Institute for Competitiveness as the knowledge partner released the India Innovation Index (III) 2019. Karnataka is the most innovative major state in India. Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Telangana, Haryana, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Gujarat, and Andhra Pradesh form the remaining top ten major states respectively.
4. National Steel Policy (NSP)-2017 envisages setting up of 300 Million Tonnes (MT) steel capacity by:(Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
National Steel Policy (NSP)-2017 envisages setting up of 300 Million Tonnes (MT) steel capacity by 2030-31 which means increasing the present capacity by 2.5 times from 138 MT to 300 MT in the next 12 years.
5. Deepor Beel is a permanent freshwater lake located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Dipor Bil, also spelt Deepor Beel is a permanent freshwater lake located in Guwahati, Assam. It is also called a wetland under the Ramsar Convention which has listed the lake in November 2002, as a Ramsar Site for undertaking conservation measures on the basis of its biological and environmental importance
6. As per new draft rules proposed by Department of Personnel and Training, the salary of Chief Information Commissioner is similar to that of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) and Information Commissioners (ICs) may no longer enjoy five-year tenures and pay and perks similar to that of the Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) and Election Commissioners (ECs) as allowed under the Right to Information Act, 2005. According to a fresh DoPT proposal, the terms of conditions of CIC, including her/ his pay and perks, should be the same as that of the Cabinet Secretary, which is significantly lower than that of the CEC. And those of the ICs will be similar to that of the Secretary to the Government of India.
7. ‘Hand-in-Hand’ is the annual joint Army exercise between:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The armies of India and China will resume their annual bilateral military exercise 'Hand in Hand'.
8. ‘Global Innovation Index’ is released by:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Global Innovation Index (GII) is an annual ranking of countries by their capacity for, and success in, innovation. It is published by Cornell University, INSEAD, and the World Intellectual Property Organization
9. Recently which state’s Legislative Council is abolished? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The 62-year-old State Legislative Council of Jammu and Kashmir has come to an end Note: Under Article 169 of the constitution, Parliament may by law create or abolish the second chamber in a state if the Legislative Assembly of that state passes a resolution to that effect by a special majority. As per article 171 clause (1) of the Indian Constitution, the total number of members in the legislative council of a state shall not exceed one third of the total number of the members in the legislative Assembly of that state and the total number of members in the legislative council of a state shall in no case be less than 40.
10. BepiColombo is a joint mission of the European Space Agency (ESA) and the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) to the planet:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
BepiColombo is a joint mission of the European Space Agency (ESA) and the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) to the planet Mercury.
11. Rashtriya Mahila Kisan Diwas is observed every year on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
12. Which Arab country has announced establishment of 1st graduate-level, research-based AI university in world? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
UAE announced the establishment of the first graduate-level, research-based AI university – Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence( MBZUAI) – in the world. The MBZUAI will enable graduate students, businesses and governments to advance the artificial intelligence field.
13. Recently which of the following conduced DANX-19 exercise? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Andaman and Nicobar Command (ANC) has conducted the second edition of Defence of Andaman & Nicobar Islands 2019 (DANX-19), a large scale joint services exercise from 14 Oct to 18 Oct 19. Spanning over a period of five days, components of the Indian Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard carried out mobilisation and field manoeuvres to validate defensive plans of Headquarters ANC towards pursuance of the Command’s responsibility, namely ensuring territorial integrity of the A&N Islands.
14. What is the rank of India in 2019 Hurun Global Unicorn List? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Hurun Research Institute has released the inaugural Hurun Global Unicorn List 2019, a ranking of the world’s billion-dollar tech ‘start-ups’ founded in the 2000s and not yet listed on a public exchange. This is the first year of the list India accounts for 21 of the world’s 494 unicorns; China has 206, while the US has 203 India was placed third with 21 unicorns, led by payments solutions platform One97 Communications ($10 billion) and followed by cab aggregator Ola Cabs ($6 billion); online educator Byju’s ($6 billion) and travel-stay finder OYO Rooms ($5 billion).
15. Which of the following is not correct? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
16. Shirui Lily Festival is celebrated in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The northeastern state of Manipur is hosting the 3rd state level Shirui Lily Festival
17. In which place Buddha gave his first sermon? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian Railways will run its first Buddhist Circuit train from 20 to 26 October 2019 covering sites related to Gautam Buddha in India and Nepal. IRCTC will run train covering destinations such as- • Lumbini (where Buddha was born) • Bodhgaya (where Buddha gained enlightenment) • Sarnath (where Buddha gave his first sermon) • Kushinagar (where Buddha attained nirvana)
18. Pepe is the name of robot developed jointly by India and:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
A collaboration between researchers from the UK and India has resulted in a new robot which encourages children to wash their hands. The robot, named Pepe, was recently used by pupils at a primary school in Kerala as a fresh approach to hygiene.
19. Raunak Sadhwani is associated with which sports? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Raunak Sadhwani will be the 65th Indian Grand Master (Chess) at the age of 13 years
20. Which county hosted 2019 Military World Games? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games, was held in the capital of Hubei Province in Wuhan, China.
Share your Results: