1. As per 20th Livestock Census, total Livestock population has increased by how much percent as compared to the previous census? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, operating under Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying released 20th Livestock Census. According to the census, total Livestock population is 535.78 million and has increased by 4.6% as compared to the previous census. The previous census was conducted in 2014.
2. Which of the following launched Food Safety Mitra Scheme? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
In a bid to improve the ease of doing business, apex food regulator Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) launched a scheme --Food Safety Mitra (FSM). The scheme will support small and medium scale food businesses in compliance to the food safety laws The main objective of the scheme is to scale up Eat Right India movement.
3. What is the rank of India in terms of Energy consumption? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India is the 3rd largest consumer of energy and also the 3rd largest importer of crude oil in the world.
4. Which of the following is not correct with respect to initiatives of launched by Union ministry of HRD? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
SWAYAM - an integrated platform for online courses offering more than 1500 courses free of cost
5. Which of the following space agency launched Chandra X-ray Observatory? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory is a telescope specially designed to detect X-ray emission from very hot regions of the Universe such as exploded stars, clusters of galaxies, and matter around black holes
6. The National Ayurveda Day is celebrated every year on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The National Ayurveda Day is celebrated every year on the occasion of Dhanwantari Jayanti ie. October 17.
7. Chenani-Nashri Tunnel is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India's longest Chenani-Nashri tunnel that links Kashmir with Jammu will be renamed after Bhartiya Jansangh founder Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee. It is 9.2 km long tunnel that reduces the distance between Jammu and Srinagar by 31 km. It is the longest tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir and is located on National Highway (NH) 44.
8. Which Article of the constitution states that, “The Minister shall hold office during the pleasure of the President”? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Article 75-Other provisions as to Ministers (1) The Prime Minister shall be appointed by the President and the other Ministers shall be appointed by the President on the advice of the Prime Minister (2) The Minister shall hold office during the pleasure of the President (3) The Council of Ministers shall be collectively responsible to the House of the People (4) Before a Minister enters upon his office, the President shall administer to him the oaths of office and of secrecy according to the forms set out for the purpose in the Third Schedule (5) A Minister who for any period of six consecutive months is not a member of either House of Parliament shall at the expiration of that period cease to be a Minister (6) The salaries and allowances of Ministers shall be such as Parliament may from time to time by law determine and, until Parliament so determines, shall be as specified in the Second Schedule
9. Which of the following organisation releases the State of the World Population Report? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
10. Chief Information Commissioner is appointed by:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
CIC and members are appointed by the President of India on the recommendation of a committee consisting of—Prime Minister as Chairperson, the Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha; a Union Cabinet Minister to be nominated by the Prime Minister.
11. Which of the following is not correct? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
12. Headquarters of World Steel Association is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
13. Which of the following is not correct? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The National Commission for Women is a statutory body established in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990.
14. Shahi Litchi from which of the following states got GI Tag? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
15. Dharma Guardian is the name of military exercise between India and:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
16. National Institute of Nutrition is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
National Institute of Nutrition is an Indian Public health, Nutrition and Translational research center located in Hyderabad
17. Who among the following has been appointed as the Vice-Chairman of World Steel Association? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Sajjan Jindal, Chairman and Managing Director, JSW Steel has been appointed as the Vice-Chairman of World Steel Association (Worldsteel). He is appointed for a period of one year. Note: World Steel Association is international trade body for iron and steel industry and is one of the largest industry representations in world. It is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
18. Which of the following launched “OASIS”-Officers Automated Structures Information System? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian Army has begun to digitize its official records under its new programme called “OASIS”-Officers Automated Structures Information System. Under the programme, the records of the army officers are to be digitized.
19. Asia Health Conference, 2019 is being held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The National Health Authority and CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) are together organizing the Asia Health Conference, 2019
20. Which state will organize India’s first KHON Ramlila programme? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Uttar Pradesh State government is planning to organize India’s first training and performance program of world-famous KHON Ramlila. It is a masked form of Ramlila art of Thailand. The program will be organized by the Culture Department of Uttar Pradesh in collaboration with the Thai government.
Share your Results: