1. National Integration Day is observed every year on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
National Integration Day is observed every year on 19th of November all over the India. It is celebrated as the birthday anniversary of the first woman prime minister of the India Indira Gandhi.
2. Which country developed typhoid conjugate vaccine (TCV)? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Pakistan is the first country in the world to introduce World Health Organisation-recommended typhoid conjugate vaccine (TCV) in its national immunisation program. In this big move, an India-made vaccine Typbar TCV, will play a significant role. About 1.2 crore doses of the vaccine have been supplied by Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech for this initiative.
3. BIMSTEC weather and climate centre is located at:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
About BIMSTEC: The Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation was set up in 1997 and includes India, Bangladesh, Bhutan Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Thailand. The first summit was held in 2004 and the secretariat established in Dhaka in 2014.
4. Naturopathy Day is celebrated on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (Ayush) ministry celebrated the Naturopathy Day on November 18th with the aim of promoting the drug-less system of medicine to prevent diseases by altering the diet and lifestyle. Note: The International Day of Yoga has been celebrated annually on June 21 since 2015. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has first proposed the idea in his first UN General Assembly speech in 2014. Ayurveda Day, which is marked on November 5 every year, was first celebrated in 2016. Unani Day was celebrated on February 11. Homeopathy, being a German system of alternative medicine, has a World Homeopathy day. It is celebrated on April 10 on the birthday of Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of Homeopathy.
5. Recently Union government set up Fact check module under:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Government has decided to set up FACT Check Module to identify incidences of fake news on social media and digital platforms and take corrective action. It will be set up under Union Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, the government’s public relations arm.
6. Recently Indian Army conducts 'Sindhu Sudarshan' exercise in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Sudarshan Chakra Corps of the Indian Army conducted 'Sindhu Sudarshan' exercise in Rajasthan's Barmer
7. Who among the following will be chief guest at the 2020 Republic Day parade of India? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Brazil president Jair Bolsonaro will be chief guest at the 2020 Republic Day parade of India.
8. GOI will merge 3 public Sector Insurance Companies. which of the following is not a part of merger? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The GoI will merge 3 public Sector Insurance Companies as announced in budget 2019-20. The merger includes United India Insurance Limited, National Insurance Co Limited and Oriental Insurance Company Limited.
9. In which of the following states Nalbana Bird Sanctuary is located? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Nalbana Bird Sanctuary or Nalbana Island is the core area of the Ramsar designated wetlands of Chilika Lake. It was declared a bird sanctuary under the Wildlife Protection Act in 1972
10. Which of the following country is not a member in APEC? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) is an inter-governmental forum for 21 Pacific Rim member economies that promotes free trade throughout the Asia-Pacific region Headquartered in Singapore, the APEC is recognized as the oldest forum and highest-level multilateral bloc in the Asia-Pacific region, and exerts a significant global influence
11. Which country is not a member in Quadrilateral Coordination Group? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Quadrilateral Coordination Group (QCG) is a four-nation group working for reconciliation in Afghanistan which includes Afghanistan, China, Pakistan and the United States of America Group aims to initiate reconciliation process between civilian government in Afghanistan and Talibans to preserve Afghanistan’s unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity and achieve lasting peace and stability in Afghanistan and the region.
12. Which article of the constitution deals with Oath or affirmation by Judges of High Courts? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Article 219 (Oath or affirmation by Judges of High Courts): According to it, every person appointed to be a Judge of a High Court, before entering upon his office, make and subscribe before Governor of the State, or some person appointed in that behalf by him. This oath or affirmation is according to the form set out for the purpose in the Third Schedule of the Constitution.
13. Gotabaya Rajpaksa will sworn as president of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The former wartime Defence Chief Gotabaya Rajpaksa of Sri Lanka has won the Presidential Election.
14. Which Indian movie bagged the Best Director award at the 2019 Asian Film Festival Barcelona? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
15. Which of the following launched Bharatiya Poshan Krishi Kosh? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Union Government announced Bharatiya Poshan Krishi Kosh which is a repository of diverse crops across 128 agro-climatic zones for better nutritional outcomes. The Kosh aims at reducing malnutrition through a multi-sectoral results-based framework, including agriculture, among women and children across the country
Share your Results: