1. Recently in which of the following cities President of India inaugurated the underground Bunker Museum? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the underground Bunker Museum at Raj Bhavan in Mumbai. The 15,000 square feet underground bunker museum has virtual reality booths in which visitors can "time travel" to the 19th century
2. As per recent report by Greenpeace India, which country is the largest emitter of sulphur dioxide? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
According to recently released report by Greenpeace India, India is the largest emitter of sulphur dioxide (SO2) in the world. The findings of report were based on data obtained from NASA’s Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) satellite.
3. SATAT is an initiative of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
SATAT, the initiative is aimed at providing a Sustainable Alternative Towards Affordable Transportation (SATAT) as a developmental effort that would benefit both vehicle-users as well as farmers and entrepreneurs.
4. Indian Railways’ 2nd UDAY Express will run between Visakhapatnam and:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian Railways’ 2nd UDAY (Utkrisht Double Decker Air Conditioned Yatri) Express will run between Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada to cater to busy route in East Coast Railway zone (ECoR), one of 18 railway zones of Indian Railways. The 1st double-decker UDAY Express started service between Coimbatore and Bangalore
5. Who among the following acts as chairman of National Crisis Management Committee? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
6. In which year Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act came into force? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 is a legislative act in India that seeks to protect women from sexual harassment at their place of work. The Act came into force from 9 December 2013.This statute superseded the Vishakha Guidelines for prevention of sexual harassment introduced by the Supreme Court of India.
7. Recently which of the following organization has finalized India’s first National Essential Diagnostics List? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has finalized India’s first National Essential Diagnostics List (NEDL). With this, India has become the first country to compile such list that will provide guidance to government for deciding kind of diagnostic tests that different healthcare facilities in villages and remote areas require.
8. Recently Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has added how many cities to the list of polluted cities? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has added 20 more cities from eight states to the list of polluted cities which do not meet the National Ambient Air Quality Standards. These additions, including eight from Andhra Pradesh and six from West Bengal, have expanded the list of non-attainment cities (NACs) from 102 to 122. National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) had set a national target of reducing key air pollutants PM10 and PM2.5 (particulate matters) by 20-30% by 2024 taking 2017 as the base year.
9. Which of the following is not a member in BASIC countries group? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The BASIC countries (also Basic countries or BASIC) are a bloc of four large newly industrialized countries – Brazil, South Africa, Indiaand China – formed by an agreement on 28 November 2009. The four committed to act jointly at the Copenhagen climate summit, including a possible united walk-out if their common minimum position was not met by the developed nations Recently BASIC countries held their 28th Ministerial meeting on Climate Change recently in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
10. Okjokull glacier is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
As the world recently marked warmest July ever on record, Iceland held funeral for Okjokull glacier, country’s 1st glacier lost to climate change.
11. Who among the following chairs National Board for Wildlife? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
12. Which of the following is a South Asia Satellite? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Recently MoU between Bhutan’s Department of Information Technology and Telecom (DITT) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) was signed on establishment of SATCOM Network for utilization of South Asia Satellite (also known as GSAT-9)
13. With which of the following sports Bajrang punia is associated? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Share your Results: