1. SAMARTH scheme is related to:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The ‘Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector (SCBTS)’ shall be known by the name “Samarth”, signifying the broad objective of the scheme to skill the youth for gainful and sustainable employment in the textile sector.
2. In which of the following country Mangdechhu hydroelectric power project is located? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Mangdechhu hydroelectric power plant in Bhutan was recently inaugurated by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi. It is one of the major projects under Bhutan's initiative to generate 10,000 MW hydropower by 2020 with the support of the Government of India (GOI).
3. Navroz is the new year of:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Parsi New Year, also known as Navroz or Jamshedi Navroz, is celebrated every year on August 17 to mark the beginning of the new Iranian calendar.
4. Which of the following ministry will launch NISHTHA mission? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
HRD Ministry would be launching a mission called NISHTHA (National Initiative on School Teachers Head Holistic Advancement). It is world’s biggest project for teacher training through which more than 42 lakh teachers will be trained
5. India’s first Central Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology (CICET) will be set up in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India’s first Central Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology (CICET) will be set up in Gujarat to give boost to the chemical industry. It was announced by Union Minister of State (MoS) for Chemical and Fertilizers. He also announced that Central Government is also planning to set up Plastic Waste Management Centre in Ahmedabad to find out solutions to systematicsegregation and recycling of plastic waste.
6. Which of the following is not correct with respect to Participatory notes? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
7. Satkosia Tiger Reserveis located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
8. Which of the following ministry launched Swachh Nagar Mobile App? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry launched the Swachh Survekshan 2020 (SS 2020), the fifth edition of the annual cleanliness survey. The Swachh Nagar Mobile App was also launched on the occasion. The app features tracking of waste collection by ULBs through route and vehicle monitoring, notification to citizens, online collection of user fee for waste collection and an effective grievance redressal mechanism.
9. Recently in which of the following country PM Modi launched RuPay card? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Note: RuPay Card was launched in 2012 by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) to have India's own multilateral system of payments. It helps electronic payments at all Indian banks and financial institutions.
10. Recently NGT forms panel to examine illegal sand mining in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The national green tribunal has formed a committee to examine the allegations of illegal sand mining in Yamuna River. The decision was taken by an NGT bench headed by NGT Chairperson, Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel.
11. What is the name of scheme PM Modi recently announced for water conservation and household pipeline supply? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
12. Which of the following is not correct with respect to Golden Quadrilateral? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
13. Mullaiperiyar Dam is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Mullaperiyar Dam or Mullaiperiyar Dam is a masonrygravity dam on the Periyar River in the Indian state of Kerala It is located 881 m (2,890 ft) above mean sea level, on the Cardamom Hills of the Western Ghats in Thekkady, Idukki District of Kerala
Share your Results: