1. September 14th is celebrated as National Hindi Diwas to mark:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
National Hindi Divas (known as Hindi Day) is observed on September 14 every year in India. On 14 September 1949, the Hindi language was adopted as the official language of the country by the Constituent Assembly of India under Article 343 Note: In the year 1881, Bihar replaced Urdu with Hindi as its sole official state language and thus became the first Indian state to adopt Hindi. Article-343 deals with official language of union Department of Official Language was set up in June 1975 as an independent Department of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
2. Recently which of the following organization has decided to translate and publish an anthology of writings of Baba Guru Nanak Dev? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has decided to translate and publish an anthology of writings of Baba Guru Nanak Dev, the founder of Sikhism (and also 1st of 10 Sikh Guru) in world languages to commemorate 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev.
3. Nahargarh Biological Park is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
4. Indian Army will conduct Him Vijay" exercise in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Army will be holding its "Him Vijay" exercise in Arunachal Pradesh at a time when Chinese President Xi Jinping is expected to visit India for the second informal summit with PM Narendra Modi.
5. Who among the following has been appointed as head of UN mission in Hodeidah? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Antonio Guterres, the Secretary-General of United Nations (UN) appointed India’s Lieutenant General (Retired) Abhijit Guha as the head of UN mission in Hodeidah, Yemen.
6. Recently which country has inaugurated Southeast Asia’s largest solar power farm? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Vietnam has inaugurated Southeast Asia's largest solar power farm which has the capacity to produce 688 million kWh of electricity annually.
7. In which year Unlawful Activities Prevention Act was enacted? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The UAPA was introduced in 1967 as a legislation to set out reasonable restrictions on the fundamental freedoms under Article 19(1) of the constitution. These restrictions were meant to be used to safeguard India’s integrity and sovereignty.
8. Which article of the constitution deals with Power of Governor to grant pardons, etc, and to suspend, remit or commute sentences in certain cases? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
9. Which state government launched ‘Jan Soochna Portal’? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The state government of Rajasthan launched ‘Jan Soochna Portal’, a portal for quick access to information on government departments. The portal was launched by Rajasthan’s Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and is a step of state government towards making Rajasthan a model state for good governance and accountability in administration.
10. Which of the following country is not a member in BRICS? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
BRICS- Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
11. Headquarters of the Global Anti-Microbial Resistance (AMR) Research and Development (R&D) Hub is located in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
India, which is among countries with the highest bacterial disease burden in the world, has become a part of the Global Antimicrobial Resistance Research and Development Hub
12. Headquarters of UNEP is located at:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
13. Who among the following has been chosen for 2019 Asia Society Game Changers award? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Indian woman police officer Chhaya Sharma, who led the investigation into the brutal 2012 Nirbhaya gangrape, has been chosen along with six others for the 2019 Asia Society Game Changers award for redefining the role of female police officers.
14. Recently first ever arrested landing of Naval variant of Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas was successfully executed at:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The First ever arrested landing of Naval variant of Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas, a 4.5 generation, light weight, multirole fighter was successfully executed at the Shore Based Test Facility (SBTF),INS Hansa in Goa
15. Who among the following has become the first Indian woman athlete to be recommended for Padma Vibhushan? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
16.Megan Schutt is associated with which of the following sports? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Megan Schutt became the first woman to claim two hat-tricks in international cricket
Share your Results: