1. As per recent report of National Crime Records Bureau, which state had the highest number of farmer suicide? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The National Crime Records Bureau released the “Accidental and Suicidal Deaths in India report”. According to the report, the suicides in the cities were 10.6 in 2015 and it reduced to 10.3 in 2016. The data was released for 36 states and Union Territories and 53 metropolitan cities. Maharashtra had the highest number of farmer suicide followed by Karnataka, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Chattisgarh.
2. Which ministry launched iDEX initiative? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
iDEX initiative was introduced in 2018 by the Ministry of Defense. The initiative aims at creating an ecosystem that will encourage technology development in the Defense sector
3. TN Seshan served as_______ chief election commissioner of India? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Tirunellai Narayana Iyer Seshan was the 10th Chief Election Commissioner (CEC). He served between 1990 and 1996.
4. Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) is an Joint venture of NTPC and:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) is an energy service company (ESCO) of the Government of India and is the world's largest public ESCO. It is 100% government owned, a joint venture of state-owned NTPC Limited, Power Finance Corporation, Rural Electrification Corporation and POWERGRID.
5. Who among the following has been honored with Wildlife Conservation Society’s George Schaller Lifetime Award in Wildlife Conservation Science? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Wildlife biologist K. Ullas Karanth was awarded the Wildlife Conservation Society’s George Schaller Lifetime Award in Wildlife Conservation Science for his contribution to the field of conservation. He is the first recipient of WCS’s award.
6. Which of the following is not correct? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
• The marginal standing facility rate is the rate at which banks can borrow additional money • The bank rate is the rate at which the RBI buys or rediscounts bills of exchange
7. World Science Day for Peace and Development is observed every year on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Ever year 10th of November is celebrated as World Science Day for Peace and Development. It was established by UNESCO 2019 Theme: ‘Open science, leaving no one behind’.
8. Which of the following convention is also known as Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Cape Town Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment, or Cape Town Treaty is an international treaty intended to standardize transactions involving movable property. The treaty creates international standards for registration of contracts of sale (including dedicated registration agencies), security interests (liens), leases and conditional sales contracts, and various legal remedies for default in financing agreements, including repossession and the effect of particular states' bankruptcy laws.
9. The first ever Sanskrit World Conference was held in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The first ever Sanskrit Bharati Vishwa Sammelan or Sanskrit World Conference was organised in New Delhi
10. World’s first CNG port terminal will come up in:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Gujarat government has given its approval to a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) terminal facility at Bhavnagar port. This would be the world’s first CNG port terminal.
11. National Education Day is observed every year on:? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
Every year on November 11, India celebrates National Education Day on November 11 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Maulana Abdul Azad, the first Education Minister of India.
12. Which space agency is associated with “X-57 Maxwell”? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The United States space agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) unveiled an early version of its first all-electric experimental aircraft, named as “X-57 Maxwell”
13. In which year Special Protection Group (SPG) Act was enacted? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Indian Special Protection Group (SPG) is an armed force of the Union for providing proximate security to the Prime Minister of India. It was also provided to former Prime Ministers of India and members of their immediate families wherever in the world they are. It was formed in 1988 by an act of the Parliament of India
14. Which country has assumed the Chairmanship of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) for 2019-2021? (Kalyansir OnlineIAS.com)
The Indian Ocean Rim Association, formerly known as the Indian Ocean Rim Initiative and Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation, is an international organisation consisting of 22 coastal states bordering the Indian Ocean The Coordinating Secretariat of IORA is located at Ebene, Mauritius.
Share your Results: